Updates from this year's big beach clean-up along the Norwegian coast.
We repeat the success! This time below Living Sea the tab together with our close collaboration partners i In the same boat. The first part of the trip takes place on the Helgeland coast, where we will collect large quantities of rubbish that are in depots cleared of In the same boat, our international volunteers and other cleaning groups. The trip continues north from Helgeland with Kirkenes as the destination, before we clear our way down the coast again, while at the same time collecting depots from others registered for Living Sea - Register depot!
With us on the trip, we will have a crew consisting of people from The Swedish Environmental Protection Agency, In the same boat and a group of international volunteers who come to Norway to help us clean up our wonderful coast.
- 23 May - Bergen - Måløy ✅
- 24 May – Måløy – Kristiansund ✅
- 25 May - Kristiansund - Flatanger ✅
- 26 May – Flatanger – Brønnøysund ✅
- 30 May – Brønnøysund – Herøy ✅
- 1 June – Herøy – Dønna ✅
- 3 June – Dønna – Sandnessjøen ✅
- June 6 - Sandnessjøen - Selsøyvik ✅
- 9 June – Træna, Sanna and Hagabukta
- 20 June – Lovunden ✅
- Bodø ✅
- Tromsø ✅
- South Island ✅
- The churches ✅
- Vadsø ✅
- Vardø ✅
30 August – Vardø Inner Harbor ✅
- Båtsfjord ✅